- Pillows have never been more important. I sit on them, I sleep with them between my knees, and prop them under my belly whenever I am laying down--they are critical to my life right now!
- I have never eaten more fruit in my entire life. Peaches, bananas, watermelon, strawberries, cherries...you name it. I have never been so obsessed with a food group.
- The only shoes that I will wear are flip flops (thank goodness it's summer).
- I am getting dumber by the minute. There really is such a thing as pregnancy brain.
- I might be the clumsiest person alive. I trip on just about everything. Where did my center of gravity and balance go? My favorite place to trip is on the ONE stair in our closet. I trip going up it and going down it.
- I no longer spill things on my lap. Everything lands on my belly. Half of my shirts all have stains right smack in the middle now.
- It's getting harder to reach my toes. Shaving is tough, and painting my toenails is out of the question (I need a pedicure in the worst way).
- I have become one of those pregnant women who has their hands on their belly all the time. Don't want to miss those kicks!
- People are nicer when you are pregnant. I haven't had to open a door in quite a while and people insist on helping my carry bags to my car.
- Being full after a meal can be painful! There's no room for the stomach anymore. However, oddly enough, this in no way stops me from eating as much as humanly possible at each meal.
- If you don't know what sciatica is, you will once you hit month 5 or 6. I wake up every morning feeling like someone broke my hips during the night. Scott, am I being a bed hog or something?
- You wonder how it's possible to gain 20 pounds when the baby only weighs 1 pound. I still look the same as I did before I got pregant, right? (please say yes).
Monday, July 14, 2008
Pregnancy observances at 5 1/2 months
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're making me want to go and buy some cherries.
I miss being pregnant! yes, even the incredibly uncomfortable, can't get up once I've sat down, 10th month!
Post a Comment