
Lauren was looking a bit better today. Her blood count was down (this is good). They gave us a prescription for oral antibiotics that she will start at home. The doctor started to see an ear infection too, but the antibiotics should help to kick that. Between the antibiotics and medicine through her breathing treatments, she should hopefully be feeling better soon. We don't have another appt until Tuesday (unless I feel like she's doing bad and I need to bring her in). Fingers crossed!
On another note, some of you may or may not know this, but Miss Lauren does not like to be put down--not even for a second. She is literally held 24 hours a day. However, my mom and I discovered this week that she will sleep in her car seat for a little bit at a time. So, the car seat now comes inside and I will start to use it to see if I can trick her in to sleeping in it at least an hour or so each day to free up my hands!
No comments:
Post a Comment