Sunday, September 20, 2009

Football fan in training

Yesterday was a big day for Lauren! We took her to UT to see GameDay live for the UT/Texas Tech game. Scott's friend got us behind the scenes passes from ESPN so that we could watch the GameDay broadcast directly behind the stage. Lauren got to meet all the broadcasters (Corso, Fowler, Herbstreit, etc.), see Lance Armstrong, meet the Texas mascot and Chick-fil-A cows, and got to hear lots of fun Texas fight songs and cheering.

After we attended GameDay, Lauren and I came home to meet a babysitter and then Scott and I went off to watch the football game. It was the first time Lauren had ever been left with a babysitter while she was awake, and had someone other than Scott or me to put her to bed. She did great though and Scott and I had a blast at the game! Here's a video and some pictures from the day:

(notice Lauren passed out in my arms in this picture above!)

1 comment:

Michelle Arvesen said...

Maybe her first words will be, "Hook 'em."