Thursday, March 4, 2010

Austin Zoo

After going to the Nature & Science Center, I figured it was time to finally check out the Austin Zoo. It was a beautiful, 70 degree, sunny day, so Lauren and I took off to check it out. Little did I know that it was just 15 minutes from my house! When we got there, I purchased a bag of food, and we headed off to feed the sheep, goats, and llamas. I thought Lauren might be a little nervous at first, but she dove head first in to feeding everything. She grabbed the little bag of food and just went from animal to animal. She rubbed their noses, laughed when they licked her hand, and she even wanted to kiss them. I think we could have stayed there all day.

1 comment:

JFM said...

She is so cute and getting so big! LOVE the hair, too!!