I have a one-and-a-half-year-old little girl today. Wow. Wow. Wow. Here's what Miss Lauren is up to these days:
- She runs everywhere, climbs small steps without holding on, climbs in and out of the tub, climbs ladders, on to the couch, on to the bed...you name it. And, just the other night, I caught her lifting up her little leg to climb over the edge of the crib. Yikes!
- For the past month she has been going to a little gymnastics class once a week and she adores it. She jumps on trampolines, hangs her little arms from trapeze rings, and slides down big slides by herself.
- She loves to sing and dance and will do so on command!
- She is starting to string 2-word sentences together and has increased her vocabulary quite a bit (admittedly, I don't completely "speak Lauren" so I don't always understand what she's saying)
- She's still very social and loves saying "hi" to everyone when we are out shopping or doing an activity
- Current loves: hats, books, glasses, cups with straws, pillows, stuffed animals, real animals (especially dogs), pickles, bananas, ice, & Dora the Explorer
No comments:
Post a Comment