Just got back from the doctor. It went as well as it could have (unless she somehow would have said, we were wrong, you don't have preeclampsia! ha). My blood pressure had not increased, baby's amniotic fluid levels were good, and even though protein levels were still there, they were not in the danger zone. The goal is for us to stay this course (I can't get "better" so it's about not getting worse). We even got another sneak peak at baby (which Scott loved of course!).
So, my doctor is allowing me to very minimal activity--which means I can get up and make myself some easy food, etc. But, I am still instructed to take it super duper easy and keep bed resting with feet up as much as physically possible. She gave me a list of something like 7 warning signs that I have to keep an eye out for (headaches, throwing up, etc), but otherwise I just need to continue to take it easy. The doctor is confident that I will make it to the 37 week mark (which is a week and a half away). And, if I make it to then the baby will be 7.5 lbs.
I felt great that things haven't gotten any worse in the past few days. So, back to bed for me for now, but I can get up for a few more reasons other than just going to the bathroom. Yay for small victories!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment