Had another doctor appointment today. My blood pressure was a little high and baby's heartbeat was a bit high too. So, back to bed for me. Looks like that is where I will be spending all my time until the little one arrives. My next doctor's appointment is this Friday, and I will be starting to have two appointments a week so that my doctor can monitor me and baby.
My mom came down to stay with me this week which is nice! Oh, and Willie and Sydney think that they are on bed rest too. Well, at least Sydney does--she doesn't leave my side all day.
2 comments:
So sorry to hear you are stuck in, enjoy it as much as poosiable because in a couple of months you will wish you were stuck in bed.You are both in our prayers.
Take care, we look forward to meeting our niece in December.
Love, Dahlia
I think the word was possiable.
Post a Comment