Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hair is getting so long

Lauren's hair is getting pretty long, which makes momma sooooo happy! I seriously can't wait until she can wear her hair in pigtails. Scott isn't ready for it though, as every time I put a headband, bow, or barrette on her he freaks out and says she looks too old! This picture is of a silly hairstyle, but I thought it was pretty funny.

2 comments:

thelemleys said...

She is so cute and getting so big. Thanks for your support, i ended up having pre clempsia and had to have Abigail 6 weeks early. It was bad i had a uterus infection and lost almos two leters of blood and was in the hospital for one week and Abbi was only in the hospital for two weeks we got lucky. Hope all is well with you and the family. Thanks again

Sherry said...

She looks so different with her hair back! Very cute.