Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Holy cow! 9 months old.

9 months old. I truly can't believe it. Here is the latest and greatest in the Miss Lauren world! 

 - She is finally sleeping in her crib at night! I know, we were so late to the game on this one. But, it's such a big step for us (Oh, and for her too). Now if we can just get her to make it through the night without crying...
 - On some days, I feel like she is seconds away from walking. She stands like it's nothing and just holds on with one hand. She'll even take a few steps holding on to something. She keeps testing herself by letting go with both hands. She has even learned to bend her knees to sit down instead of just falling. We're in trouble.
 - We could not have a bigger water baby. She just loves water. Pools, lakes, tubs...you name it. She is fearless. She has even started putting her face in the water all by herself---on purpose! 
 - She has started to eat so many more things, and is eating a ton of diced foods herself. She's had spaghetti noodles, cheese, dried apple pieces, diced peaches, carrots, and a few other things. She has also started drinking a bit of unsweetened apple juice, carrot juice, and pear juice.
 - Sometimes when I am singing, she will "sing" along with me. 
 - She has learned how to wave! She waves bye-bye to daddy each morning when he's leaving for work. 

No comments: