Monday, August 4, 2008
25 weeks and counting...
Does anyone have a time clock to hurry up and make it November already? Ha. Things are going well, just two new observances. First, the tiredness has returned. As I enter the third trimester and am getting bigger and bigger, I am finding that my energy level is starting to get zapped again. It's harder to do too much for long (especially in this 100+ degree heat every day!), and I really want a nap every day. Second, my conversation skills are slipping. ALL I think about is this baby girl, and it shows in my conversations. I think I could talk about pregnancy and babies 24 hours a day and not get tired of it. I am trying to not be that lame when I talk to people, but it's hard. I'm sorry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment