As part of the baby planning process, I have done tons of online research, talked to friends and co-workers, and interviewed daycares and pediatricians in-person. As a result, we found a daycare that we really like and put a deposit down to hold a space for next June. Can you believe that waiting lists have already started at most daycare centers for a year in advance? It's nuts. You have to put a deposit down just to be safe even if there is a small chance you might not need it. Just want to make sure you have an option. Nutso!I found a pediatrician office today that I really liked too. The doctor outlined all of the visits and appointments that the new baby will have it's first year of life. Who would have thought that you needed to figure out your pediatrician before the baby was even born? But, I suppose it makes sense.
Glad to check these two "to-do's" off my list!
No comments:
Post a Comment