
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Actual Size - 12 weeks today!
I have read a lot about how you can start to put a baby on a routine when they get to be about 3 months old. So, I started to track when Lauren eats, sleeps, and is awake. My thought was that perhaps she is already on her own schedule, I just hadn't played close enough attention to it. I am only on day 2 of charting, but I am already seeing some distinct patterns forming! The other thing that I will soon have to look forward to is longer stretches of sleep at night. Right now she falls asleep around 8:00pm, wakes at 11:30pm to eat, wakes at 3:00am to eat, and then is up at 7:00am for good. My hope is that stretch between 11:30 - 3:00 grows until she soon just sleeps straight to 7:00am! We shall see...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment