
Monday, January 26, 2009
Baby Einstein
Recently I noticed that Lauren would occasionally look at the TV if it was on in the room that we were in. So I got curious if she might be interested in watching cartoons. I decided to put in the Baby Mozart Baby Einstein DVD to see if she would respond to it. I thought she still might be a little to young, but I went ahead and put it in and sat her in her little Bumbo seat (her being able to sit in this seat is new within the last week). To my amazement, she watched the DVD for 20 whole minutes completely content and intrigued. She kept kicking her legs and arms and would occasionally laugh at what was on the screen. It was so cute! Here's a pic of this first DVD watching experience. It's pretty funny....

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is a great picture. Seeing her sitting on the coffee table like a little person just watching her favorite show. Fun-ny.
I love this picture!
Post a Comment