This past week Scott was in L.A. So, Lauren and I decided that we would head to Dallas for the week to hang out with my family. She did so good on the road trip. It's just far enough that we had to stop to feed/change/burp along the way, but overall she did really well. She always fusses for the first few minutes in her car seat, but then falls asleep soon after. I have this little maneuver where I can stretch my right arm over my drivers seat, in to the car seat in the back, and then blindly reach for and find her pacifier that she may have spit out while I was driving. This trick came in handy every 50 miles or so! Ha.
Here are some new photos that Scott took this weekend. Such chubby little chipmunk cheeks!

1 comment:
Oh my gosh, that is the cutest smile! And those dimples are adorable!
Post a Comment